Lamar, CO (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author Fest of the Rockies 2009

Author Fest of the Rockies Slated for October 2-3 at the Cliff House in Manitou Springs Statewide literary event brings over 50 Colorado au…

Started by Laura Ettinger

0 Sep 5, 2009

Author Fest of the Rockies 2009

Author Fest of the Rockies Slated for October 2-3 at the Cliff House in Manitou Springs Statewide literary event brings over 50 Colorado au…

Started by Laura Ettinger

0 Sep 5, 2009

Really? Is this the Best Lamar has to offer for a Nationally Recongnized Event?

As a resident of Lamar, I can't believe my eyes as I drive through town. The World Series is a huge event. I would think the residents and…

Started by Demetrius Marez

2 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Krusty the Clown

Looking for rentals in the Lamar or Wiley area

Hi i am a native wanting to move back that way we are a family of 5 looking for a housein the lamar or wiley area to rent must have 3 bedro…

Started by Kimberly Phillips

1 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Kimberly Phillips

Wastin Daylight Band gets a Hoochi Coochi raving review! July 11 2009

“Wastin Daylight” Review by Patrick Clelland Allen July 11, 2009 Messages from a sixth sense told me that my night was going to be excitin…

Started by Patrick C Allen

0 Jul 13, 2009

Rental Home Needed in Lamar or Surrounding Area!

We are a professional couple with 2 kids and 1 dog relocating to Lamar. We are looking for a good rental home in the area. The home must ha…

Started by Elizabeth

0 Jun 17, 2009

CFL Danger

Compact-Fluorescent light bulbs CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS!!! Read: Mercury leaks found as new bulbs break (The Boston Globe): "... immediatel…

Started by Michael L. Wagner

2 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Michael L. Wagner

RSS

Milestones

Milestones are back up! You can submit and view engagements, wedding, anniversaries and birth announcements at Prairie Mountain Media's Milestones form. Obituaries can also be found at DailyCamera.com at dailycamera.com/obituaries.

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Matt Flood.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service