Lamar, CO (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Denver Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure received a grant made possible by Yoplait’s Save Lids to Save Lives program

Denver Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® received a grant made possible by Yoplait’s Save Lids to Save Lives® program, to support B…

Started by Rhianon Schuman

0 Nov 1, 2011

looking for a house

My husband and I are having a second child and we are looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom house in Lamar. We could afford $400 to $450 a month in…

Started by Taryn R Darbyshire

0 Dec 9, 2009

Position Available

Looking for motivated self-starters who are interested in earning income that is only limited by their effort! Ground-floor opportunity wit…

Started by Angela White

0 Dec 7, 2009

I NEED TO RENT A HOUSE

I AM LOOKING FOR A 3 BEDROOM HOUSE TO RENT. I CAN AFFORD 350-400 IN RENT A MONTH. IF YOU KNOW OF ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS MONICA

Started by MONICA BYNUM PIZARRO

1 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Ruth

Washer/Dryer 4 SALE

I have a washer and dryer for sale both work very well. I just moved and the house had a set already in it so I have my two extra! $150 for…

Started by Amanda

0 Oct 8, 2009

Looking for a rental house

I are looking for a house to rent in the Lamar or surrounding area. We need at least a 2 bedroom home that excepts our dog ( a well behaved…

Started by Robin Thacker

0 Sep 22, 2009

Author Fest of the Rockies 2009

Author Fest of the Rockies Slated for October 2-3 at the Cliff House in Manitou Springs Statewide literary event brings over 50 Colorado au…

Started by Laura Ettinger

0 Sep 5, 2009

Author Fest of the Rockies 2009

Author Fest of the Rockies Slated for October 2-3 at the Cliff House in Manitou Springs Statewide literary event brings over 50 Colorado au…

Started by Laura Ettinger

0 Sep 5, 2009

Really? Is this the Best Lamar has to offer for a Nationally Recongnized Event?

As a resident of Lamar, I can't believe my eyes as I drive through town. The World Series is a huge event. I would think the residents and…

Started by Demetrius Marez

2 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Krusty the Clown

Rental Properties near Lamar

I am looking for a 3bdrm home in the Lamar area, I transferred to the area with the railroad as a supervisor and am looking for a place for…

Started by joe walters

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by joe walters

RSS

Milestones

Milestones are back up! You can submit and view engagements, wedding, anniversaries and birth announcements at Prairie Mountain Media's Milestones form. Obituaries can also be found at DailyCamera.com at dailycamera.com/obits.

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Matt Flood.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service