I would like to thank Joyce and Peter Carlbom of Broomfield Vacuum Center for their outstanding customer service and quality products. When my Shark vacuum cleaner, which was only two years old, finally overheated (after ten minutes of use!) for the last time, I decided to go to a "real" vacuum store where someone could answer my questions about their products.
Joyce and Peter were friendly, knowledgeable, and wonderfully low-pressure. When I expressed concerns about not liking the vacuum once I got it home, they offered for me to take the floor model with me and use it on my own floors. When I brought the floor model back and told them they had a deal, Peter showed me how to change the belt, educated me about caring for the vacuum, and gave me a complementary package of high-filter vacuum bags.
I would recommend Broomfield Vacuum Center to anyone, friend or stranger. Thank goodness our mom and pop stores are still plugging along. I encourage everyone to spend a little of their stimulus checks on a locally owned business. It's one way to keep the money here in our beautiful country.

Kirstin O'Malley
Broomfield, CO

Views: 21

Reply to This

Milestones

Milestones are back up! You can submit and view engagements, wedding, anniversaries and birth announcements at Prairie Mountain Media's Milestones form. Obituaries can also be found at DailyCamera.com at dailycamera.com/obituaries.

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Matt Flood.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service