For Immediate Release Contact: Jacqui Hildebrant
Athleta Boulder hosts a free five part series on women’s leadership
The community is invited to join in on an interactive series on developing women’s leadership roles. Marni Gauthier, PhD, competitive triathlete, certified yoga instructor, leadership development facilitator and professional coach will lead the sessions at the Athleta store, 1133 Pearl Street on Monday nights beginning, September 23 at 6:30 pm.
Session One: Monday September 23
• Learn the relation of the four energy sources to the four leader archetypes:
the Warrior, Teacher, Nurturer, and Visionary
Session Two: Monday September 30
• Discover your natural archetype and how to cultivate the wisdom of all four
Session Three: Monday October 7
• The Warrior and The Teacher: Physical and Mental Energy and Acuity
Session Four: Monday October 14
• The Nurturer and The Visionary: Emotional and Spiritual Energy and Insight
Session Five: Monday October 21
• Integrate all four to increase your fourfold energy, intelligence & leadership capacity
“Both cutting-edge and ancient in its wisdom, this seminar empowers you to become a strong, capable, and compelling leader in every area of your life,” Gauthier says.
The community may attend any one or all five parts of the series. For more information contact the Athleta store at 303-443-9237.