20th Annual Lafayette Peach Festival
August 17th, 2019
Old Town Lafayette on Public Road
Presenting Sponsor: Good Samaritan Medical Center
20th Annual Peach Festival centers around world famous all-natural Palisade, Colorado peaches. Enjoy peach pies, peach cobbler and peach smoothies. Food vendors, crafters, antique dealers along with some of the finest artists from the Front Range and Western States will be showcased. Children’s activities in two locations.
- Over 30,000 pounds of Certified Organic Peaches from *Morton’s Orchard, *Red Fox Run Orchard, *Tate Orchard in Palisade, CO. will be available in 3 locations along Public Rd.
- Peach Truck Locations:
- Public Road and Cleveland
- Public Road and East Chester
- Public Road and Kimbark
- 500 peach pies, 100 9 x 12 pans of peach cobbler and 4500 individual servings of peach cobbler while supplies last, are available for sale at Festival Plaza and in front of the Main Stage near Lafayette Florist. Cobbler and Pies provided by The Huckleberry’s.
- Over 2,500 servings of Peach Smoothies are available only at Festival Plaza while supplies last
- Free face painting by Face Fiesta all day, 9:00am-4:00pm at Festival Plaza
- Visit our expanded Kid area in the Senor Gomez/Lafayette Florist Parking Lots
- Bonfils Bloodmobile will be holding a Blood Drive from 9:30am - 3:30pm. Look for the Bonfils Bus on S. Public road near Kimbark Street.
- Only service animals allowed
Visit www.lafayettecolorado.com \ 303-666-9555 for more details.
To volunteer visit https://signup.com/go/xnrYxKB