Louisville, CO (138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Solar Day at the Louisville Farmers Market: Saturday, October 3

SOLAR WEEK continues... come down and check out our Green Product Festival of Green and Solar focused vendors Get "Plugged In" to new ideas…

Started by Kelly Williams

0 Oct 2, 2009

Easy steps to improve your yard for a spring sell

Check out this great post by Kristin Wachtel of Integrated Landscape Design about the yard work you should do now in the fall to make your…

Started by Matt Duncan

0 Sep 29, 2009

Today's Seasonal Reminder

Its one of the easiest things to forget about or neglect: A Sprinkler System WinterizationSo join me in working together to avoid costly re…

Started by Seth Sovak

0 Sep 19, 2009

18th ANNUAL IMPACT AWARD NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED!

Nominate your favorite BVSD teacher, administrator, staff or volunteer for Impact On Education’s prestigious award! Nominations will close…

Started by Louise Garrels

0 Sep 17, 2009

It's that time of year again

Its that time of year again...for SPRINKLER SYSTEM BLOW-OUTS but this season I'm going to do it a NEW WAY Neighborhood Service Days By work…

Started by Seth Sovak

1 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Seth Sovak

A Bright Spot in a Dark Time

Though money is tight, Impact on Education finds a way to help students in need. Global, national, and local media is jammed packed with b…

Started by Louise Garrels

0 Sep 8, 2009

Author Fest of the Rockies 2009

Author Fest of the Rockies Slated for October 2-3 at the Cliff House in Manitou Springs Statewide literary event brings over 50 Colorado au…

Started by Laura Ettinger

0 Sep 5, 2009

Author Fest of the Rockies 2009

Author Fest of the Rockies Slated for October 2-3 at the Cliff House in Manitou Springs Statewide literary event brings over 50 Colorado au…

Started by Laura Ettinger

0 Sep 5, 2009

Jazz Concert

I would like to invite you to come and hear my group Polarity on Wednesday, August 26, 7:30 PM at Nissi's We will be playing jazz compositi…

Started by Pete Lewis

0 Aug 22, 2009

Louisville Farmers Market

The #1 town in America has a great farmers market! Every Saturday from 9 am - 2 pm in downtown Louisville at Front and Walnut Streets. We h…

Started by Kelly Williams

0 Aug 7, 2009

RSS

Milestones

Milestones are back up! You can submit and view engagements, wedding, anniversaries and birth announcements at Prairie Mountain Media's Milestones form. Obituaries can also be found at DailyCamera.com at dailycamera.com/obituaries.

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Matt Flood.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service