· Over 30,000 pounds of Certified Organic Peaches from *Morton’s Orchard, *Red Fox Run Orchard, *Tate Orchard & *Aloha Organic Fruit in Palisade, CO. will be available in 4 locations along Public Rd.
· Peach trucks will be at Public Rd. and Cleveland, Public Rd. and Kimbark and Public Rd. and East Chester St., and North of Post Office.
· Peach Smoothies(Festival Plaza Only), Peach Cobbler , Peach Pies/individual pans of cobbler for sale @ Festival Plaza and Main Stage @ Lafayette Florist (while supplies last)
· Antiques, Arts and Crafts and Food Booths - even Peach Pizza!
· Shuttle Service: Flatirons Community Church, 350 S. Boulder Rd. to Kimbark St. & Public Rd., provided by Via Mobility
· Kid’s Activities at Festival Plaza (W. Chester and Public Rd.) Free face painting and balloon sculpting. This can go with entertainment
· Farmers Market - Fresh Homegrown Produce
· Bonfils Blood Drive – Bloodmobiles located at S. Public and Kimbark
Live entertainment includes:
Main Stage (at Lafayette Florist)
* 10:30am-12:00pm- The Jacob Larson Band
* 12:30pm-2:00pm – Phat Daddy
* 2:30pm-4:00pm-Boogie Machine
Kid?s Stage (at Festival Plaza)
* 10:00am-10:45am - Erica Sodos
* 11:00am-11:45am & 1:00pm-1:45pm - Jim Jackson
* 12:00pm-12:45pm & 2:00pm-2:45pm – Birgitta De Pree
Bonfils Bloodmobile will be holding a Blood Drive from 9:30am - 3:30pm. Look for the Bonfils Bus on S. Public road near Kimbark Street.
Check our website @ www.lafayettecolorado.com or call 303-666-9555 for more details.