Note: You must be logged in to make these changes.
Editing “About Me”
When you initially sign up for MyTown Colorado, you’ll have the option of creating a profile that other users can view.
You can revise your profile at any time by clicking on “My Page” in the upper left corner of the home page.
On “My Page,” under the “Profile” heading is an “Edit” button. Click on that to make any changes you wish to the original form you filled out. Once you’re finished, click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the page. Changes upload within minutes!
Editing your profile background theme
To change the look of your profile, look for the edit buttons located under your user photo on MyPage and click on “Theme.”
Scroll through the background theme options – there are almost 60 to choose from!
If you’re feeling fancy, you can customize the look by changing the colors and fonts.
Click on “Save” and your new profile will be uploaded in minutes!
Editing your profile photo
To change the photo on your profile page, look for the edit buttons located under your user photo on MyPage and click on “My Photo.”
You will be directed to a page where you can modify your photo as well as email address, password, user name and other information.
Click on the picture of your photo to upload a new image.
Click “Save” when you are done browsing for your new image.
You will be redirected back to the previous page and “NEW” will appear where your old photo was. You MUST click “Save” at the bottom of this page to save your new photo!
Editing your settings
To change your password, user name, email address and other information, go to MyPage and click on “My Settings” in the upper right-hand corner.
Make any changes you’d like to the form that pops up, making sure to hit “Save” at the bottom of the page.
Editing privacy options
You can control who is able to view and comment on your profile, videos and blogs by default.
Go to MyPage, and click on the “Privacy” button on the left-hand side of the page.
Fill out the form and remember to click “Save” so your changes take effect!

Views: 484

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Milestones

Milestones are back up! You can submit and view engagements, wedding, anniversaries and birth announcements at Prairie Mountain Media's Milestones form. Obituaries can also be found at DailyCamera.com at dailycamera.com/obituaries.

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Matt Flood.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service