Smart photographic exhibit to benefit ReSource yard of Boulder & Ft. Collins

My friend Larry says it best: "With so many worthy charities in Boulder, I ultimately chose ReSource. Their mission is to find loving homes for adoptable, used building materials. My goal is to increase awarenss about their vauluabe service and to raise $ for their programs. In my 'day job', I own a construction firm and cabinet shop. There is a lot of waste in the world of construction; I appreciate the mission of ReSource to divert this stream as good salvage". Now until August 14 , 6am-6pm 7days: Logan's Espresso Cafe, Broadway & Quince . Prints for sale and donations accepted to benefit ReSource yard. Coffee, tea, lemonade, pastries, treats.

Views: 49

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We love the ReSource yard! There are so many great deals to be had, last week I bought a set of solid oak kitchen cabinets for $400! My wife and I went to see the artwork done on the yard by Larry Parrish at Logan's Espresso last night after reading this posting--Bravo!!!

RSS

Milestones

Milestones are back up! You can submit and view engagements, wedding, anniversaries and birth announcements at Prairie Mountain Media's Milestones form. Obituaries can also be found at DailyCamera.com at dailycamera.com/obituaries.

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Matt Flood.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service