Lafayette, CO (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let Loose, Have Fun & Dance Your Way to Good Health

Not only is dancing an exceptional way to let loose and have fun, but it also provides some terrific benefits for your health. In fact, May…

Started by Lafayette Recreation Dept

0 Jan 21, 2009

Racquetball Tourney – Men/Women/Teens

Join the Bob L. Burger Recreation Center for this non-sanctioned event which will take place over two days; Friday and Saturday, January 30…

0 Jan 14, 2009

Heart Disease Doesn’t Care What You Wear!

Only 57 percent of women know that heart disease is their leading cause of death and most fail to make the connection between risk factors-…

0 Jan 14, 2009

2009 Lafayette Recreation's Quicker Quaker Oatmeal 5K

Lafayette Recreation's Quicker Quaker® 5K Walk/Run (View my photo album: http://mytowncolorado.ning.com/photo/albums/2009-lafayette-recrea

0 Jan 10, 2009

Double D's Pizza Best of Louisville 2008 Press Release

Press Release FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Double D's Sourdough Pizza Receives 2008 Best of Louisville Award http://www.DoubleDsPizza.com U.S. Loc…

Started by Ted Dorr

0 Dec 11, 2008

Local Six Year Olds Clean Up Coal Creek Trail

My name is Kirsten Buchholz-Mays. When the weather is nice I pick my daughter Julia and her friend Alex up from Kindergarten at Ryan Elemen…

Started by Kirsten Buchholz-Mays

0 Dec 8, 2008

Lafayette Teen Entrepreneur Award Finalist

In September of this year, 15-year-old Centaurus High School sophomore Elaine Proulx was selected as one of the three finalists among all 1…

Started by Connie Proulx

0 Nov 26, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS TO AREA TOASTMASTERS CONTEST WINNERS, JEANNE MCATEE AND DWIGHT SWANEY !!

Lafayette Toastmasters Club “Speak With Ease” members Jeanne McAtee, Joel Rashbaum, and Dwight Swaney competed in the area contest on Octob…

Started by Jeanne McAtee

0 Oct 15, 2008

The Great Pumpkin Race at the Bob Burger Recreation Center - Sunday October 26

Pumpkin races? You heard right! The “Great Pumpkin Race” will be held at the Bob L. Burger Recreation Center on Sunday, October 26. Launch…

0 Oct 10, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS TO "SPEAK WITH EASE" TOASTMASTERS CLUB CONTEST WINNERS, JOEL RASHBAUM AND DWIGHT SWANEY !!

Lafayette Toastmasters Club “Speak With Ease” held its club contest and a party afterwards on September 24, 2008 at 7pm. There was a speech…

Started by Jeanne McAtee

0 Oct 4, 2008

RSS

Milestones

Milestones are back up! You can submit and view engagements, wedding, anniversaries and birth announcements at Prairie Mountain Media's Milestones form. Obituaries can also be found at DailyCamera.com at dailycamera.com/obituaries.

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Matt Flood.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service