Priscilla Gonzales's Discussions (18)

Discussions Started (18) Replies Latest Activity

Tutors Needed- "I Have a Dream" Foundation

The “I Have a Dream”® Foundation of Boulder County needs volunteer tutors to work with low-income, at-risk students in Boulder County. “I H…

Started by Priscilla Gonzales in Boulder, CO

0 Sep 12, 2008

"I Have a Dream" Foundation Welcomes new AmeriCorps

“I Have a Dream”® Foundation of Boulder County Welcomes Fourteen New AmeriCorps Members Two AmeriCorps Members Return for Second Year of Se…

0 Sep 11, 2008

DREAMERS BENEFIT FROM LOCAL BUSINESSES SUPPORT

It's not every day that Dreamers - low income youth - from the "I Have a Dream" Foundation program have the opportunity to attend a catered…

0 Aug 6, 2008

PLAY “FORE” A DREAM, 6th Annual Golf Tournament Expected to Gross $60,000 for At-Risk Youth.

What does it mean to be a Dreamer? “To have goals and achieve them,” says Kevin (9), brother of Dreamer Valerie (14) in the Sanchez class.…

0 Jun 18, 2008

PREPARING TO ENTER COLLEGE AND THE WORKFORCE

Contact: Lori Canova, CEO Phone: 303-444-3636, Ext. 16 Cell: 303-669-8831 Email: Lori.Canova@ihadboulder.org PREPARING TO ENTER COLLEGE AN…

0 Jun 9, 2008

CU HOSTS “DREAMERS” FOR A WEEK

Dreamers participate in enlightening and engaging week of activities at CU. ♪School’s out for summer♪! And while most students are lazing…

0 Jun 5, 2008

Celebrating Dreams Come True - “I Have a Dream” Foundation of Boulder County hosts a special graduation ceremony for their Dreamers

While still in elementary school, Dreamers stood in front of their family and friends and vowed that they would “go all the way to college…

0 May 20, 2008

BASKETBALL DREAMS

“I Have a Dream” youth participated in a basketball skills clinic and tournament hosted by Metropolitan State College basketball players…

0 Apr 28, 2008

RSS

Milestones

Milestones are back up! You can submit and view engagements, wedding, anniversaries and birth announcements at Prairie Mountain Media's Milestones form. Obituaries can also be found at DailyCamera.com at dailycamera.com/obituaries.

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Matt Flood.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service