Priscilla Gonzales's Discussions (18)

Discussions Started (18) Replies Latest Activity

Author Helen Thorpe Book Signing and Reading to Benefit I Have a Dream Boulder County

The "I Have a Dream" Foundation of Boulder County presents a reading and book signing with Helen Thorpe, author of Just Like Us: The True S…

Started by Priscilla Gonzales in Boulder, CO

0 Mar 22, 2010

Five "I Have a Dream" Students Receive Gordon Gamm Scholarship

Five Dreamers Receive Gamm Scholarship Gordon and Grace Gamm help students succeed in college through the "I Have a Dream" Foundation…

0 Mar 3, 2010

To College and Beyond

Dreamers to attend conference to learn skills for college and obtaining meaningful employment. On Friday, June 26, the “I Have a Dream” Fo…

Started by Priscilla Gonzales in Longmont, CO

0 Jun 25, 2009

Drive for Show, Putt for Dreamers

This year marks the 7th annual “I Have a Dream” Foundation of Boulder County’s golf tournament fundraiser. The tournament is scheduled to b…

0 Jun 4, 2009

SEEDing the Dream

Helping low-income youth reach their career ambitions through meaningful work experiences Leadership Boulder County, a program through the…

0 May 19, 2009

Graduation Dreams Fulfilled

“I Have a Dream” Foundation of Boulder County celebrates the graduation of twelve Dreamers and awards college scholarships. I have a drea…

0 May 11, 2009

AmeriCorps Week: A Time to Celebrate National Service

“I Have a Dream” Foundation of Boulder County honors local AmeriCorps members as the Federal Government expands National Service Initiative…

0 May 8, 2009

Scholarships Awarded to Five College Students

Gordon and Grace Gamm help students succeed through the "I Have a Dream" Foundation Boulder attorney Gordon Gamm and his wife Grace awarde…

0 May 1, 2009

"I Have a Dream" Celebrates National Volunteer Week

The "I Have a Dream" Foundation of Boulder County CELEBRATES VOLUNTEERS DURING NATIONAL VOLUNTEER WEEK! April 19- April 25, 2009 Activities…

0 Apr 22, 2009

11th Annual "I Have a Dream" Foundation Dream-Maker Luncheon

11TH ANNUAL DREAM-MAKER LUNCHEON FEATURING DREAMER ALUM MELISSA MORRIS With special guest and Dreamer Alumni, Denver Nuggets’ point guard,…

0 Sep 23, 2008

RSS

Milestones

Milestones are back up! You can submit and view engagements, wedding, anniversaries and birth announcements at Prairie Mountain Media's Milestones form. Obituaries can also be found at DailyCamera.com at dailycamera.com/obituaries.

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Matt Flood.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service